Saturday, January 5, 2008

See ya real soon!!!

So I didn't want to just leave the blog off where I did so one last post is in order.

I couldn't be happier with the way my internship worked out. I made amazing friends, had some amazing times and learned (only a little, don't get nervous). I really enjoyed working, even though I was cleaning up after people and learned a lot there about life and the way people can be snotty, no matter what they do or where they are from. People can also be extremely nice and generous and that's good to know.

Disney was an amazing experience and I will hopefully return to work there at some point in some capacity. Thanks to all four of my loyal blog readers, I appreciate your patronage. I'm making a new blog because I really enjoy it (although my stories are going to get less interesting as Champaign is only full of about half the weirdos as Disney) but feel free to check it at http://lifeafterdisney.blogspot.com.

See ya real soon!!!

No comments: