Tuesday, October 16, 2007

What a week!!!!


So this past week was really SOOO much fun. I worked Monday-Friday (wow, a regular work week!!) and then I ended up flying home last minute on Saturday for Richard and Ilene's 25th anniversary party that Lane, Martee and I have been planning. We went to the parks on Friday though and that was LOTS of fun!!! Then the Torf family came and I had a great time seeing them while I was working Friday night. It was a really fantastic week. Mom, Dad, and the Mandels are coming on Friday so I have three days of work and then another exciting weekend ahead!!! Enjoy the pics. :-)
At Animal Kingdom - right before the creepy photopass dude had us do some weird pose, I think he may have thought I was pregnant. Jerk.


Probably one of my favorite pictures of Lane ever. He's just so cute!!!


Me and Shan in our second home. :-)



Me and Laney Pooh, what a cute couple!!!



Mom, Dad and me at the Fischman's

No comments: