Wednesday, October 3, 2007

9 days down, 2 to go!!!!!!

So I'm officially EXHAUSTED. Today was my 9th day of work in a row and I was scheduled for streets but the girl who was supposed to be in Fantasmic! restrooms called in so I moved up there. It was actually kind of good to have something to do because the park was really quiet today. I had a good time, I had good coworkers today so it made it go by faster. I talked to one couple from London for about 30 minutes so that was really fun. I did a lot of pin trading and just did my usual thang. :-)

I have two more days of 6 hour closing shifts and then Lane will be here!!!! I'm very excited to see him because it's been 2 months now and that's the longest we've gone without seeing each other. After Lane leaves I start my exploration class so that will be fun too. I'm also very excited to hopefully reconnect with someone I worked with who is bringing her family down. Hopefully I will be able to bring some extra magic to their trip. ;-) Then it's only two weeks until mom and dad come down and a little more than a month until the roomies are here!!!

It's gonna be a great month!!!!!!

No comments: