Sunday, September 30, 2007

Some imagination, huh?!?

I was working Fantasmic! again last night but it wasn't nearly as bad as a few nights ago. I had help from two other guys who are really nice so that bagging took about thirty minutes instead of the usual hour and thirty minutes when you do it alone. It rained a little on and off but it didn't rain for the show so that was good.

When I was wandering around Sunset before I had to be back I met a family from Israel and talked to them for a few minutes. I'm always really excited when I meet Israelis, or Jews (and I haven't met that many on the program) so I talked with them. Then later when they were leaving Fantasmic! they saw me and said, "Great show!! Thanks for the recommendation" so they were cute.

When I was doing my thing up in Fantasmic! this lady who worked up there as an usher basically came up to me and said, "You are SO on it tonight!". When I stared at her blankly she told me that the custodial who was up there last night had overflowing trash cans and it was all messy but that I was doing a great job. She had been watching me run around before the show started. The cans overflow really quickly up there because they use these stupid cardboard trays for everyone, not to mention how much waste they create because they don't get recycled. But that was nice to be recognized but someone other than a manager or custodial person. :-)

I got two free movie tickets because our area is cast member injury free for over 130 days. YAYYY. Even though I've only been there for about 60 of them, I still got tickets. Woohooo!! And they're good anytime so that's almost a $20 value. Movies are $8 or $9 dollars here. Yowzaaa.

So today I don't have work until 5 pm because it's extra magic hours. I'm just gonna chill, work out, do some homework and maybe laundry. Day 6 or 10, then only 4 more and Lane's going to be here!!! I'm really excited for him to come. We're going to Boma at the Animal Kingdom Lodge for dinner on Saturday and then I think we're going to go to Epcot for the Food and Wine Festival on Sunday. It's gonna be a blast. :-)

No comments: