Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Can I take your picture!??!

Yesterday I worked in Icon again. It was actually pretty good. I had a short 6 hour shift so it went by really fast. Now the new High School Musical 2 started so that's something that brings more people to the area so that was more fun too. I took lots of pictures again and traded pins all day. There was this one couple who we were talking to who were so nice. It was their 25th wedding anniversary and their first visit ever to Disney World. They had just gotten into pin trading and were very excited that I had a pin they were looking for. I offered to take a picture for them and then gave them an anniversary present (pixie dust pins of course). They were really excited and when I told them that there were two other kinds they were like "Ohhhh maybe we'll have to find those!!!". They went on their merry way and I helped some other guests out after talking to them.

Later, the same couple comes back up to me and says, "Allie!! We remembered your name!! Look what we found!!" and pulled out another pixie dust pin. They were all excited that they found one of the other ones to trade and wanted to know which one they were still looking for. It was really cute.

I had the closing trash run and was dreading it because last time I did the same trash run it took me almost an hour and a half but last night it took about an hour to do so that was good!!! I get to work back on Sunset today but it looks like it's going to pour so maybe another rainy day pushing water. (It's okay, I love playing with the big squeegee!!)

They came to replace our carpet today which is kind of nice because now we have nice new carpet in our rooms and in the living room. The living room carpet was disgusting and all stained so it's cool that they changed it. And it made me clean a little. :-)

No comments: