Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Almost 22!!!

This crazy work week has actually FLOWN by. I'm really surprised because I thought it would go super slow but it has gone by really quickly. I'm on my last full day of work (number 8, holy cow!) and then tomorrow I have a 2.5 hour shift and then I get to celebrate!!! My roomies are being awesome about my birthday and we're gonna party it up in the next few days. Most of us have Thursday or Friday off so we are going to go to Pleasure Island possibly tonight and then hang out in the apartment tomorrow night. Then Thursday they're taking me out to breakfast (yay!) and then Pleasure Island again at night. Quite a fiasco. I was late to work yesterday for the first time and they were incredibly nice about it and actually switched my shift so I had a full shift of work. What nice managers!!! Now I am off to hang out before work, I can't decide what I'm going to do yet but I'm going to hang out. I'll post more later tonight or tomorrow.

No comments: