Sunday, September 2, 2007

6 Days Down, 3 to go!!!!!!!

I'm on my long stretch of work now and I'm almost done. Only two more days and then a 2 1/2 hour shift on my birthday!!! Tonight I worked in the Fantasmic restrooms which was pretty good. It was actually a lot slower than I thought it would be. I got to chill a lot and just sweep the streets and such. Tomorrow I'm working at 5 which is kind of nice because I get to sleep in and hang out all day until work. Two more days, two more days!!!!

The best part of my day two days ago was giving out a Pixie Dust Pin. Disney Pin Trading is all the rage out here. Kids and adults, they all trade these Disney pins and cast members get good ones, so they like to trade with us. But Pixie Dust Pins are special pins that only cast members are allowed to give out. You can’t buy them in the stores. There are two pins in each pack, one for the recipient to keep and one for them to give to someone else or trade with another person. Last night as Fantasmic was letting out (or Fantasmagoric as one guy called it yesterday) I saw this boy being led to Tower of Terror. We were telling the rest of his party that the park was already closed but his mom assured me his uncle was just playing a trick on him because he cried through the whole ride. As he comes closer, I see him wearing a birthday button. So I ask him how old he’s turning and such. I pull out the pin to give to him and when I tell him about it, it looks like his eyes may pop out of his head. He’s so super excited and his family seems to be so excited for him that it just made my entire day. I hope his pin helps him remember his birthday at Disney. :-)

Well for now I am off to watch Cocktail with the roommates and then go to sleep!!! Good night all!!!

No comments: