Wednesday, August 29, 2007

They're all DRUNK in MGM!!!!

I worked 4-10 tonight on the streets. As always, I loved it. We had a good amount of people in the park although not a whole lot but then starting at 6:30 we had a corporate party (be jealous, it's friggin awesome). They had the whole park to themselves. There were 3500 people, all the food was free and the bars were all open. There were lots of ice cream and popcorn spills everywhere too. Lots of people took advantage of those open bars and I've gotta say, I have NEVER seen that many drunk people in a Disney park. The unfortunate part was that they all drank and ate till their hearts' content and then rode the Tower of Terror and Rockin' Roller Coaster. Ewww. Luckily, I didn't get called on any "protein spills" but there WERE a few. Sick.

Anyway, I have six more days of work (unless I can't find someone to take my birthday shift and then 7 more days) but hopefully that won't happen. :-)

I'm on bathrooms tomorrow (boooo) so I should really rest up!!! Night!!

No comments: