Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Just Walk Towards the Big Hat . . .

Today was my assessment training and then my first official shift of work. The assessment training was in the morning and it was kind of weird but I passed everything! Then, I was set loose in the park to do my thang. I was set for sweeping with my pan and broom and had a great time. I talked to lots of families and guests and I absolutely LOVED this part of the job. It's so nice to have the chance to interact with guests and help them. Evidently there aren't as many "protein spills" (the Disney way of saying vomit) in my area like everything thinks there are so that's always good to hear!!! I did get lots of questions on how to get places and such so that was good because even though I know the park pretty well, I am not quite a pro like I will be when I'm done with the program. Tomorrow I had a two hour class and then an 8 hour shift (restrooms . . . blahhhh, we'll see how that goes) so I'm super tired already. I have two more days of work this week (for a total of almost 48 this week) and I'm pretty exhausted so it's time for bed!!!!!

Night all!!!

No comments: