Wednesday, August 15, 2007

I'm official!!!!!

I just finished Traditions and I am now officially a cast member!! I have my name tag and Disney ID so I can now roam the parks freely.

It was actually really cool. They accidentaly made 2 name tags for me so I got two instead of one!!!! I felt pretty special. :-) I went through Traditions which I actually really enjoyed. We learned about the past, present and future of Disney World and the Walt Disney Company and we got a bunch of great info.

Then tonight my roommate and I tried to go to MGM Studios with our new Disney ID's but when we got there it was absolutely PACKED. So basically we just kind of went in and ended up leaving right after. We did take the bus there though so that was good because now we know how long it takes me for me to get to and from work. It was pretty fast getting there so that was good!

I think I'm going to just hang out tonight for a little bit and then I'm going to sleep because I need to get on a bus around 7 am for my "Global Custodial Training". Hehehehe

Bye for now!!!! I'm going to start posting pics soon!!!

1 comment:

Debbie Harris said...

Love you and miss you. I have nothing else to say.