Sunday, September 16, 2007

Yes, it IS that hot in Orlando.

Today at work was just sweltering. It was 91 degrees and hotter at some points and guests felt the need to keep asking me "Is it AWAYS this hot in Orlando?!". Yes, it is. Check weather.com, it's a great resource. It's been that hot and it will continue to be that hot for at least another week or two. And the Rock 'n Roller Coaster (commonly called the Rock 'n Roll Roller Coaster . . . come on people, understand the play on words) is down for refurbishment until early October and all these people come over and ask, "What?!?! It's down?!?!?!". Uh, yes. It was in the times guide, the tip board, and all over the front of the park. And online. It's down. I'm sorry we're not exciting enough with out the cool roller coaster.

As angry as that paragraph sounded, I really had a good time today at work. It was incredibly hot but it was fun. I talked to lots of guests today which makes time go by SO much faster. Then we had this welcome thingy with all the new custodial college programmers and that was fun too (we got candy and played trivia games). Then I gave out another pixie dust pin to this lady who was on her 50th visit to the parks and it was her birthday too so I just had to give it to her. She was super excited about it.

Tonight I went to dinner with some of the roomies to Bahama Breeze. The food was AWESOME and we had fun making fun of our slow waiter. Really I just think that any food that isn't made by me or my microwave is good.

So now I'm going to just hang out a bit and go to sleep kind of early. I don't have to be at work until 1:30 but I want to work out early and clean up for a while so yeah. Bye all!!!

No comments: