Friday, September 7, 2007

Great Birthday!!!!!!!

I had such a great birthday!!!! I shopped in the morning of my birthday and then headed to work. After twenty minutes, they let me leave!! Yayy!!!! When I came back to the apartment there were decorations in the apartment like balloons and a Happy Birthday banner, it was so cute!!! So I came back and chilled and then went back to MGM with one of my roomies. We rode some stuff and did the drawing studio in Magic of Disney Animation (my fave) and then met up with Jessica when she was done with work. We went on Tower of Terror (twice, she got us back on a second time without waiting!) and then we went to Fantasmic. It was great as usual and then we came back to the apartment and drank here.

Thursday we all went to breakfast at IHOP which was really fun. They sang to me and gave me a little sundae. I was very embarrassed and surprised, it was great. Then we went to pick up paychecks and fix our accounts at Vista Credit Union. After that we went to the BEST thing about being a cast member, Cast Connection. It's like a Disney outlet store on steroids that you can only go to if you are a cast member or with a cast member. It's huge and great!!! We spent some money and then Autumn and I went to Magic Kingdom. This was also fantastic. We traded pins, rode a bunch of my favorite rides like Buzz Lightyear, the Laugh Floor and Peter Pan and then we headed back to the apartment. We decided to hang out for a while and then after Kristina got home we went to Buffalo Wild Wings again to chill and eat wings. We had so much fun, it was a great ending to a great birthday celebration.

Today I have just chilled, done laundry and gone grocery shopping. I got an awesome package from my parents (thanks!) and we are all just chilling now!!! I have to work tomorrow at 10 am but at least I get the night off. Thanks to everyone who made my birthday awesome!!!

No comments: