Friday, September 14, 2007

Oh yeah!!!! :-) And a happy new year!!!!

So I totally forgot to write about the most exciting thing that has happened in the last week. My sister got engaged!! Yayy!!! She's going to get married and I'm super excited. I also got a BRAND NEW computer today so I am currently playing on it and putting all of my stuff onto it. It's pretty and white and new. I'm in love.

This past week at work was actually very hot but fun. My favorite day was when I got to make this little boy's day. As I walked past him with my pan and broom, I saw him drop his Mickey Premium ice cream bar. The chocolate was alllll over his face, pants, shirt, just everywhere. Another custodian and I picked up the dropped ice cream and I went and got him a new one. He seemed extremely excited but very shy. After talking to his mom and grandma for a few minutes, I thought that he was the perfect little boy to give my second pixie dust pin to. I asked if he liked pin trading and his mom and grandma said he was OBSESSED. It was also his first trip to Disney so I told him that I had a special present for him for his first trip. I pulled out the pin to give to him and he was soooo excited!! His eyes just lit up and even though the only thing he said to me the entire time I talked to his mom and grandma was "thank you" twice I still think he was super excited about the pixie dust pin.

I got back last night from visiting Joni and family. It was very fun and relaxing. I definitely enjoyed seeing some familiar faces (not to mention getting good food and laundry done!)!!! All in all, I had a good "weekend".

I just got home from working an early shift. I think we're going to hang out for a little bit and then head to Magic Kingdom to try out the new and improved Haunted Mansion (yayyy!!). I'm pretty stoked. After that I'm sure we'll just come home and chill for a while. I have another early shift tomorrow so I will probably head to bed kind of early!! :-)

No comments: