Thursday, September 13, 2007

SO much work!

I'm getting ready to go visit some family friends but I haven't updated in a while so I thought i would do that before I leave. Work has been going pretty well. It's very hot out still and it keeps raining so then we got hot and sticky. I've done Fantasmic twice in the last week so I'm getting a little bit tired of it but I think they're going to keep putting me on it for some reason. BOOO. The streets are hard to do up there. But both times I've done it it's been canceled so whatever. I'm just having fun hanging with the roomies when we don't have work.

Haunted Mansion reopens today (the 13th, mwuahaha). It's opening in time for Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party which my roommates and I will be attending right after Halloween. You get to trick or treat in Magic Kingdom and the characters are there all dressed up in their "favorite costumes". I'm excited!!!

Besides that, there are lots of new College Program kids on Sunset at MGM. So far, they're pretty cool, some of them are going to be a little bit of a problem but it's not MY problem so it's okay. :-) Bye for now!!!!

No comments: