Thursday, October 18, 2007

Yayyyy for visitors!!!!

So these last three days of work weren't too bad, a little (okay, a LOT) hot. It was almost unbearably humid today hitting almost NINETY percent humidity. YOWZA!! But some really fun things did happen this week.

Tuesday I was working late for an under 2000 person convention. It was open bar so we expected some craziness but it was actually very tame. The best part of all was when the duty manager called my manager and asked if he wanted to send a bunch of us on coaster and tower with the lights on. It was super cool and it was even cooler because I was working and going on rides. :-)

The last two days weren't that bad either but I'm kind of lagging at work just because it's been so hot and humid. Tonight I was working Fantasmic! streets and it was all fine until an older lady fell and hit her head on the pavement and I had to do a BBP (blood borne pathogen) spill. I had to clean up the blood that was on the pavement but there wasn't too much. I have to say that my stomach has definitely gotten stronger since I've been here!!

Tonight I am just hanging out and doing some cleaning before my parents and the Mandels come in tomorrow. I'm super excited to see all of them and I know it's going to be a really fun weekend. :-)

No comments: