Sunday, December 23, 2007

The Calm Before the Storm

So this week at work wasn't too incredibly terrible. There were a few hellish times but I got to create a few magical moments like getting a gun to this little guy's hotel because the strap broke and they could only find this certain kind in MGM. That was fun. :-)

Thursday morning Kristina and I saw National Secrets: Book of Secrets and LOVED it!! It was awesome. Then Thursday night we went to Pleasure Island with the roomies and that was a really good time as well. Today was my last day off before 11 days of work (and my last days!!) and I took advantage of it!! Kristina decided to stay home from work so we went to Raglan Road for lunch and yummmm. It was great. It was one of the places I have wanted to go to before I left and the food was awesome. Then we saw Alvin and the Chipmunks and it was hillarious!!!! We loved it. I got laundry done, did some cleaning and packing and then we went out for dinner to Giordano's for pizza. Yesss delicious. Now we're watching The Incredibles and going to sleep soon so I can get up in the morning and do some more packing and maybe some homework. It's going to be a crazy 11 days. I can't wait to go home!!!!!!!

No comments: