Sunday, December 9, 2007

Oh goodness, only 3 weeks left!?!??!


Awwww, our group.


I know Minnie looks pregnant, I can only hope it's Mickey's baby.

Stitch LOVED my ears, his ears, whatever.

Best Christmas card pic I've ever taken.

Making latkes!! They were darn good too. :-)


Me singing the blessings.


Yay Chanukah!!!!

So last week was a pretty good week. I'm pretty exhausted from work but everything went alright. Well, until Sunday night with EMH. I had a good week, it was fun and mostly uneventful but Sunday was just hell. I had two bathrooms for most of the night (and EMH, or Extra Magic Hours) are the busiest every week. My bathroom had two overflows, one of which was really pretty bad and we had to close it for 15 minutes and then another one later that night. Luckily I had awesome people working who helped me out a lot.

After EMH I went home and was SO super happy because I had Monday and Tuesday off. Monday was really fun because Kristina, Shan and I went to breakfast at the Whispering Canyon Cafe in the Wilderness Lodge resort. That place is AWESOME! The resort looks like a giant log cabin and the inside is really fun. Breakfast was really tasty and after that we went shopping at cast connection. I got some really cute stuff and then I came home and read the entire day/night. It was great. I also did some errands and burned some movies so that was all fun. Tuesday was just ACTION packed. I got up to work out then we went to our College Program Graduation which was really fun. They had ears for us with tassels on them, free food and Mickey and Minnie in graduation gowns/hats so that was really super cute. I got my completion certificate and we just chilled and had a great time. Then the roomies and I went to see The Golden Compass which was stupendous and after that we decided to head to the Polynesian to check out their holiday decorations. We went to the Grand Floridian to see the lifesize gingerbread house (omg so huge and amazing) and then we went back to the Polynesian to eat. After that we went to the Magic Kingdom for Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party and had a BLAST!!! We saw some awesome shows, had hot cocoa and sugar cookies and saw some really spectacular fireworks. It was a great and exhausting day and I got home super tired.

This last week was really cool though because I got an Applauseogram from a family which is when they go to guest relations to say nice things about you, a Great Service Fanatic Card from my friend Fernando because I helped him out a lot when he first started on Sunset AND a certificate for a free meal in our cafeteria because a few of my managers noticed all of my hard work. I felt so good about being recognized and having such nice things happen that I gotta tell you, I was much more enthusiastic and happy at work. It was a great feeling.

I've been having plenty of fun outside of work too besides this past Tuesday. I saw Enchanted again with some custodial buddies, went to Margaritaville for cheeseburgers and margaritas (yummmmm) and just hung out with my friends. It's been really super fun.

Now I'm home early and hanging for the time being. I think I'm going to try to get some stuff done tonight but am going to chill for a bit. I'm getting very excited to be home in 22 days and can't believe how fast these last 4 1/2 months have just FLOWN by. I'm going to live up the next three weeks and have fun with my buds here. I'm definitely going to miss working and playing here but I miss home and all of my friends and fam. :-)

No comments: