Monday, December 3, 2007

Ohhhhhwooahh down in Mexico!!!


My custodial friends!!!!

So the last week has been pretty awesome. At work last week I received my own magical moment. I helped a mom and her little 6 year old daughter in the restroom because the mom was having a hard time holding down the sensor for the sink and holding up her daughter while she washed her hands. So I helped out and after they gave me a very nice thank you note. It says "Thank you for making a magical moment for us. Your work is appreciated!" and such. It also has a button with the cute little girl on it and says "Thanks!". It was really sweet.

My custodial friends and I decided to go to Boma at the Animal Kingdom Lodge. We had lots and lots of fun. We went because it was Lisa's birthday and we just had a blast. The food there is AMAZING and we just had a great time together!! That was also the night Ivelese got terminated from the program. It was a pretty intense day.

Joni and Scott came in Friday and we went to MGM to see the Spectacle of Dancing Lights. We also saw The Voyage of the Little Mermaid, The Magic of Disney Animation and the Great Movie Ride. We had super lots of fun. After MGM we went to dinner at Uno's which was pretty delish. Saturday we got up early (well fairly early, we left at 9) and went to drop Scott's car off at Epcot and took the monorail to Magic Kingdom. Since they were taping for the Christmas Day Parade there were TONS of people in the front of the park but we got on all of the rides we wanted to go on within 10 minutes (which frankly is kind of a miracle!). We went on Jungle Cruise, Pirates, the Tiki Room and The Haunted Mansion. Joni and Scott did a little shopping and we walked through the rest of the park. On our way out we saw Regis and Kelly and that was pretty exciting!

At Epcot we went on Mission: Space and Test Track. We also took a nap on the Universe of Energy (hehehe) and after all that went to the countries. We had a fantastic dinner in Mexico and then rode the Maelstrom in Norway and staked out awesome seats for Illuminations and saw the fireworks from great seats in the United Kingdom. It was an awesome day and a half and I really enjoyed spending some more time with Scott and Joni before I leave. :-)

I got a Chanukah package from Lakeside this past week so that was pretty awesome. I also got some yummy yummy treats from Joni and found out that Dad got Best Buy to give me a brand spanking new iPod to replace the one that broke and they supposedly sent me a new one (liarrrssss). So this was a pretty sweeeet week indeed.

Today was my day off and I did some shopping, had my last day of class and enjoyed my day. I'm going to City Walk with my roomies to celebrate Kris' friend Caitlin's birthday so that'll be really fun. Tomorrow I'm going to chill and clean (majorly clean) in my room so that'll be good. Next week we have our graduation celebration and Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party so that's definitely something to look forward to!!!

No comments: