Monday, December 17, 2007

It's actually COLD here!


AHHHH BEST PICTURE!!!


Our Christmas card picture.

At the Polynesian.

Me and Kris doing a magical moment.

Wow! It got really cold here!! Well really cold being between 60-70 during the day and chillier at night but hey. So today is my day off and boy did I need it. I am exhausted from working. Last night was EMH and I got to create a magical moment for a mom and daughter. The daughter, a little girl about 5 named Haley had an accident and she needed new pants and I happened to be in the restroom when this all happened. I offered to get them some new clothes, the mom was ECSTATIC and we got her a really cute pair of pants and it just made their day. The rest of the night wasn't too bad either, not anything like last week. (The calm before the storm, right?!)

Today has been pretty awesome too. I went to Magic Kingdom this morning to get Jennie and her beau Justin into the park. It was really great seeing someone from home and good to just see Jennie since I haven't see her in a while now! Then I had a meeting with a very nice manager named Sean who works with entertainment who basically told me that if I audition for entertainment, get a part and can come down for about 3 weeks to train and work that I can stay seasonal as a character and come down whenever I have a chance. :-) I'm stoked.

Then I hung around Magic Kingdom for a bit with some free popcorn and did some more shopping. There was a marching band sort of group playing Christmas carols and they were AWESOME so that was really fun. Then I did some more shopping at lots of places including an awesome Borders outlet store where I got three cahiers by Moleskine my obsession and 4 books all using my gift card from Joni for Chanukah. QUITE a deal. I got some new blank dvd's to, uh, play with and finished my Disney shopping for friends and the fam. Tomorrow I'm going to MGM with the roomies to play and do the rest of the things we wanted to do there and then Wednesday we're going to the Hoop Dee Doo Musical Review!!! Yayyyy. $30 for dinner, entertainment and Bud drafts and sangria. I'm really excited. It's going to ROCK.

I'm scheduled for 47 hours next week so that is going to be crazy. I think I'm also going to try to pick up extra hours during the week so I leave with a massive paycheck. I'm excited. It's going to be intense because I'm trying to pack, be sane, do more of my online class, work 60 hours and do the things in Disney that we still want to do.

Soooo much fun to come. :-) Enjoy the pictures!!!!!