Thursday, December 6, 2007

Chanukah cheer!!!!

I think I can, I think I can!!! I took the same picture when Joni and Scott took me to the Magic Kingdom for the first time ever. :-)


AWWWW!!!

Well the last few days have been quite interesting!!! I had Monday and Tuesday off which was much needed. I did some laundry, shopping, the usual day off errands. Then Tuesday I made a little Chanukah party in my apartment complete with latkes and dreidels. I had a few friends from work and we all played and ate. It was really fun. I lit the candles and they all watched and took pictures, it was really cute.

Yesterday was pretty hellish. I worked 4-12:30 for a convention and it was painful. The only good part is that I had awesome people working with me so it was easier on everyone. It was a Pop Warner convention for pee wee football players and cheerleaders and their families. There were 15,000 people in the park and it was INSANE. The only awesome parts were that we got to eat leftover convention food (mmm brats and tacos, not too bad), see the fireworks that were by the hat (that never happens, these people really dished the moolah) and we had a really good team working so there was lots of team work and good things said about us.

I have work at 3:30 today so I'm going to go work out and do some stuff in the apartment. :-) Enjoy the pics!!!

No comments: