Saturday, December 29, 2007

Arrrghhhh . . . . . . Soooo tired!!!!

So after Christmas is supposedly the busiest time here. They don't lie!!! It's been pretty hectic at work and everyone's been really cranky because of that so it's been pretty stressful overall. I have had some good times with the roomies though and we're planning on having at least a few more so that's pretty good. Basically, I have six more days of work and then I leave the day after that but luckily I have two six hour shifts and then an opening shift which is nice because I'll be done early and then dad will be here. Joni and Scott are here now and I'm about to leave to go meet them for lunch.

I had a mini meltdown last night to one of my managers because I'm so tired and stressed out from working so much and I really would like a day off this coming week. She let me come in two hours late today so I don't have to work until 7. Then I have two more days of 8 hours, two days of 6 hours and my last day of 8. I think I could handle it if I needed to but I'm just tired. :-/ Hopefully it'll be a little better at work today. Happy Friday to all!

1 comment:

Debbie Harris said...

Happy Saturday to you too.